Sussex Heath & Safety Training Services
Our Health & Safety Courses are delivered by Neebosh and REHIS accredited trainers.
These courses can be delivered on a Saturday at your work place to help stop the interruption of work flow during the week.
Courses available are as follows
- Abrasive Wheels – half day course
- Asbestos Awareness – half day course
- Cabe avoidance Tool & Genny Training (CAT and Genny) – half day course
- COSHH Training – half day course
- Manual Handling – half day course
- Risk Assessment Training – half day course
- Working at Heights awareness (including harness inspection)– half day course
- Slip/Trip/Fall awareness – half day course
- Elementary Health & Safety Course (needed to apply for a green labourers CSCS card) – 1 day course
- Emergency 1st aid at work (level 3) 1 day course
- First Aid at work – 2-3 days depending on candidate experiences
- Peadiatric 1st aid – 1 day course
- Mental Health 1st aid (accredited by Mental Health England) – 2 day course
As an employer it is your responsibility under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, to provide your employees with information, instruction, training and supervision necessary, to carry out their duties safely.
Refresher training is recommended by the Health & Safety executive so as to bring your employees up to date with current legislation and to monitor any bad habits gained.